Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Not a whole lot new to report in our neck of the woods. This winter has felt a lot like spring. Our girls really enjoyed riding their bikes yesterday. We were outside without our coats riding bikes in February....crazy stuff. But eventually winter will return.

Cam had his Birthday this week 29 years old. We are now approaching 30- can you believe it??
I certainly still feel like a 14 year old.

Lately I have been doing a lot of crafts for Valentines day. I have been so inspired by craft blogs with all their cute Valentineiness that I actually made stuff. Now I just have to start looking for St. Patrick's Day stuff to make.

I feel so boring.....but I think a lot of what you do as a mom is routine every day stuff. It is finding excitement and joy in the little things that really matters.

In closing I would like to express my love for you. If you read this blog chances are you have liked me a little at one point in my life....I want to say I LOVE YOU and wish you all the best!!
Trina

3 comments: