Saturday, February 26, 2011

Real Love Stories Never Have Endings

These are my True Loves!
Here is my Banana all dolled up in her Valentines best for her "Tea" at school.


Here is a close up of her hair. I learned how to do these hearts from cutegirlshairstyles.com.
I practiced our Valentines hair on Sunday so we would be fast Monday morning but Bananas changed her mind. We went from 2 hearts to 1 heart so you would think it was easier. Not true. But I think it turned our cute!
Here is my Bear. She is so stinking cute with that candy covered face. We ran out of time to get her picture before school due to the extra time I had to spend on Bananas.....SO Bear got her picture done after snacking on Valentine treats. Speaking of treats remember how when we were little it was awesome to get a few conversation hearts in the envelope with your Valentine. Or getting one of those red suckers was a BIG deal. Now candy is the norm and people go WAY above that. CRAZY!
Miss Bear got 2 little hearts and curls. This look is so her. I was really happy with how it turned out. I am glad she left it in all day at school so I could still get a pic when we got home. I love my Ladybugs. I also love their Daddy. I love taking pictures of him with them. YOu know what the best part is? He is reading them a chapter book about Tinkerbell and fairies in Neverland. Isn't it great when daddies put aside their manly ways and connect with their ladies

I love them every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millenia......... this could go on Forever and I hope it will.

ps. I got the top freebie print form ficklepickle then I put it in photoshop and layered a black and white picture over it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the hair and I enjoy it very much when macho men turn into softies for their daughters.

    ReplyDelete