Saturday, April 17, 2010

Junior Olympics

Bananas gymnastics place held their annual Jr. Olympics this morning. She has been so excited about her routines. Here are a few pictures. She did really well but I think it made her nervous to have so many people there. I of course was more worried about having the right hair than anything else.... that is my job though right. She rocks the routine I rock the hair!
All the kids got t-shirts and medal for the event. She also got ribbons 2 blue for vault and bars and one red and white for beam and floor. It was a lot of fun! We are proud of our little Banana Good work girlie!

1 comment:

  1. Good for her! She looks so cute on on the balance beam. When I was little, I wanted to be a gymnast more than anything. I'm slightly envious of her. LOL.

    ReplyDelete