Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Did This All By Myself

So anyone that has every seen me try to do anything on a computer will be proud to know me today because.... I put this blog together by myself. Cam did not have to help me at all- in fact he is at work so I couldn't even ask for help if I needed it. He will be very impressed when he gets home and, you should all be too. I started this blog because everyone (okay 2 people) said I should join in. So I thought I should give it a try. Maybe if I type a blog every now and then I will feel like I am talking to an adult. As a mom and pre-school teacher those moments of feeling like you are conversing with a grown-up about grown up things are few and far between. So here it goes. I am not great at sticking to projects so we will see......

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm soo happy you have a blog! I can't wait to keep up with it. If you want to check mine out you can: bawdenbehaviors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah welcome to the blogging world! Now I can blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! You did better then me. It took me a while to figure out how to put in a background (and actually, I cheated someone else got the answer on their blog). I think you have my blog address in one of your e-mails, if not let me know and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging. I started almost a year ago and it has been a wonderful thing for me.

    You're already so popular. Your first blog post ever, and you already have more comments than most of my posts ever get. You are going to rock the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are now officialy added to the list of blogs I follow. That makes the grand total 2. You and my office mate Stephanie. Very Cute love you Jennette

    ReplyDelete